Monday, June 4, 2007

Good Morning. Nanoo Nanoo.



We are headed to Boulder and the Rocky Mountain National Park this morning. I'll be keeping a watchful eye out for Mork from Ork. You just never know...




Yesterday we went to Red Rocks Colorado and took some drury pictures of the amphitheatre. I'd rather be there on a drury day, than to miss it. It was great.




We also went to the Mile High Flea Market. It makes the Jacksonville and Daytona Flea Markets Combined look like a jiffy mart. Anyhow I did find two more Nikon lenses for $12 for both from a friendly Mexican gentleman.




The coffee THIS morning came from the Starbucks downstairs. 2 grande coffees $6 . Morning Coffee satisfaction... priceless.



O Yeah...we also went to Lowry AFB. I was there for a whaile in the eighties. It was closed in 1994 and the city is developing it into businesses and neighborhoods. But my old dorms are still there and a few other bldgs. Take a look.