Sunday, June 17, 2007

Another Camera?





Yep. I did it again. I ordered another Nikon. It is like a disease. The need to get more gear to do more stuff, that makes you want more gear.






My wife and I love to go take pictures. When we got our D50, we thought that I would continue to shoot with my Sony HVR-A1U video camera. It will do stills also, but I don't have control over exposure, DOF, and all of the other things that make great pictures. I haven't given up.






So when we shoot we end up standing around waiting on the other one to finish their shots. My settings are always different than hers, or she is using a different lense than I want to, etc. .. You get the idea.






So I found a used D70 for a price that was attainable for me. It should be very similar to the D50, just a little older. I am looking forward to our first dual shoot. I think we will have a blast.






Today is a new day. Psalms 96 "O sing unto the Lord a new song; sing unto the Lord, all the earth."






Here is the last series of pictures from our trip to Denver last week.